Advertising on Facebook can be tough. It can be difficult to decide what will work and what wont. Here are some tips that will help you to improve your results in Facebook advertising.
1. Give and take
People are not browsing Facebook with a credit card card ready to purchase something. It is a social platform first and foremost. That means that you have to give to your community in order to ask later. First impressions count.
2. Different Mobile and Desktop Tests
When creating your ads test mobile and desktop separately otherwise you will get the majority of traffic from mobile which means that you wont fully test the opportunity from desktop.
3. Test Instagram promotions. They are very effective and can be cheaper than Facebook ads
4. Use Video. Facebook has tools that allow you to create videos or create and upload your own.
5. Make Images Pop If using images, make them stand out (think about the ads that you notice in facebook).
6. Its about them
When selling your product talk about your customers not your product or services. Individuals couldn't care less about you... They care first about how your product is going to help them. They care about what your item or administration will improve the situation them. Utilize this in your publicizing and you will be in front of most advertisers out there.
7. Retargeting your audience is the key to making money. Create offers and value. Using the facebook pixel is key.
8. Be in front of your audience on a regular basis, you shouldn't need to spend very much and can use reach criteria when creating your ads to get the most out of your campaign.
9. Your ad is your first step in getting your audience to buy. You need a great website/offer/landing page to capture your leads. Facebook is simply a traffic source.
10. Ideal Client
You have to know who your ideal client is. Create an avatar. This is one of the most crucial steps in order to create a successful ad campaign. You have to know the following - what are your customers frustrations, fears, wants and aspirations.