Please read all these terms and conditions.
So we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, phone us on 0161 445 7622
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the submitting a listing by you (the Customer or you). We are Briidea Ltd, with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 0161 445 7622 ; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all listings to you. By ordering any of the listings , you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only order a listing from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
The description of the listing features is as set out in the Website or other form of advertisement. We can make changes to the listing features which are necessary to comply with any applicable law. We will notify you of these changes.
Acceptance Of Listings
nowtobusiness.co.uk may at its absolute discretion decline to publish or to omit, suspend or change the position of any listing.
Management Of Your Advertising
It is the listing owners responsibility to ensure that listing details is complete, accurate and up to date.
nowtobusiness.co.uk reserve the right to edit or remove advertising copy and images if it is deemed to be of insufficient quality, inaccurate or inappropriate.
Cost of listings
All standard listings are Free of charge. There are no charges for adding your listing, and there are no charges or commission payable on any business gained from a listing.
An annual setup fee of £12.00 is payable for Sponsored listings, after which your sponsored listing will be placed on the site free of charge for 365 days.
Sponsored Listings Cancellation And Returns Policy
Sponsored listings may only be cancelled before they are published on nowtobusiness.co.uk. No refunds will be given after publication or at any time during a period of advertising.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing listings to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide a listing to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the listing to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com
The customer indemnifies nowtobusiness.co.uk in respect of any liability to any third party howsoever arising from this agreement.
nowtobusiness.co.uk’s liability to the customer is limited to a sum equivalent of the fee paid by the customer in the last six months.
The parties agree to use their best efforts to resolve any disputes without the recourse to proceedings in the courts. The customer and nowtobusiness.co.uk agree to give each other at least 28 days notice should proceedings be contemplated.
The Contract is governed by the law of England and Wales.